Another cog in the wheel known as the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy to combat the Extreme Left-Wing Media.

Monday, March 07, 2005

I don't believe what I'm hearing

I realize announcers have to support (okay, shill for) teams whose games they broadcast. However, no amount of forced employer loyalty explains (or justifies) what I just heard on the radio. The nighttime sports talk guy on WTAM 1100 actually pretended to be excited about the Browns trading for Trent Dilfer. I have nothing against Dilfer, but lets be realistic. On his best day he has been called a serviceable starter while waiting for the next stud QB with the clipboard to learn the offense. I don't play fantasy football, but if you do I encourage you to take the Browns running back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

http://easy-hit-counters.com/