Another cog in the wheel known as the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy to combat the Extreme Left-Wing Media.

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Another Hollywood halfwit

Maggie Gyllenhaall (who I'll admit is so famous that I've never heard of her) is now added to the list of folks who won't get any of my money. Here are the comments she made in New York regarding the 9/11 attacks.

"I think what's good about the movie is that it deals with 9/11 in such a subtle, open way that I think it allows it to be more complicated than just 'Oh, look at these poor New Yorkers and how hard it was for them,' because I think America has done reprehensible things and is responsible in some way," said Gyllenhaal.


I wonder if she got that thought from Noam Chomsky or Michael Moore?

2 Comments:

Blogger WatchFires said...

She showed her boobies in "Secretary"

4:36 AM

 
Blogger LargeBill said...

May require further review.

6:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

http://easy-hit-counters.com/