Another cog in the wheel known as the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy to combat the Extreme Left-Wing Media.

Monday, June 27, 2005

A second look at Ed Klein's new book

At seeing the inflammatory headlines on Drudge, I denounced the new book by Ed Klein, "The Truth About Hillary: What She Knew, When She Knew It, and How Far She'll Go to Become President". My concerns were two-fold. One, I have a dislike of these books attacking politicians on both sides especially if unnamed sources are used. Separately, I believed (correctly) that any hit piece on Hillary Clinton would be spun hard by the media as a right wing attack on her and generate sympathy. John Hawkins at Right Wing News has posted an interview he conducted with Klein. He answers some of the criticisms that have been levied against him and his book. I'm still not likely to read it but maybe some people will give it a second look after reading the interview.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

http://easy-hit-counters.com/