Another cog in the wheel known as the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy to combat the Extreme Left-Wing Media.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Failure to learn a hard lesson

Often when news reports someone doing something stupid and painful I'll remark "Well, he won't do that again." I guess based on this story I was underestimating the stupidity of my fellow man.
A man who was struck in the head by a train this weekend was also hit in the head by a New York City subway car three years ago, officials said Monday.
I wonder if this moron would stick his head in a teapot to see if the water is about to boil.

In related news:

Police Use Taser Gun On Naked Man 2nd Time In Week Just to clarify, it was the same guy twice in one week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

http://easy-hit-counters.com/