Another cog in the wheel known as the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy to combat the Extreme Left-Wing Media.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

A response to the anti-military column

Last week I ridiculed Joel Stein of the LA Times who wrote a column titled I DON'T SUPPORT our troops. Today, another Stein, responds to this character. In a column titled Saints in Armor, Ben Stein (Yes, the guy from the TV show Win Ben Stein's Money) explains why he supports our troops.
Do I support men and women who are fighting Nazis who call themselves insurgents or Islamic militants? Do I support men and women who offer up their lives to fight the very same terrorists who killed three thousand totally guiltless Americans on 9/11? I support them, pray for them, am humbled just to be on the same planet with them. With every morning I wake up, every meal I eat, every walk I take in freedom, every night I sleep in peace, I ask God to look after the men and women who guard the ramparts of this blessed island of peace and decency called America.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

http://easy-hit-counters.com/