Another cog in the wheel known as the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy to combat the Extreme Left-Wing Media.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Birds of a feather?

Democrats have a plan this year to run veterans in various races to help overcome their well earned reputation as weak on national defense. One guy they tapped to run is a retired Vice Admiral Joseph Sestak, Jr. So who do they get to speak at a fund raiser for Sestak? Sandy Berger. Yeah that guy. The same guy who stole and destroyed secret documents from the National Archives. We will never know what notes were so embarrassing that Clinton's former National Security Advisor risked prison time to destroy them, but I do know that if I was trying to refute a weak reputation on national security I wouldn't be seen in the same room as Berger let alone have the crook raising money for my campaign.

Not to pick on Berger, but he still hasn't done prison time even though he violated his probation two days after being sentenced . Tell me again why was Martha Stewart locked up?

1 Comments:

Blogger Crazy Politico said...

If I get a chance to blog tonight I'll be linking to this, it's great.

Sandy Berger as the sign of "Security".... Wow!

10:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

http://easy-hit-counters.com/