Another cog in the wheel known as the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy to combat the Extreme Left-Wing Media.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Inflation baseball style

Two hundred million dollars doesn't buy much now a days.
Yankees complete collapse, knocked out of playoffs

Tomorrow all the New York newspapers will attempt to assign blame for the teams failure to advance to the second round of the playoffs. Any that fail to credit the Tigers for playing better baseball will be off the mark. Sometimes in a short series that is all there is to it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

I dont like the Yankees, but I dont like the Tigers even more, so I wanted NYY. I also wanted former Phillie Bobby Abreu to do good. I am rooting for Oakland and the Cardinals now.

9:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

http://easy-hit-counters.com/