Another cog in the wheel known as the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy to combat the Extreme Left-Wing Media.

Friday, January 21, 2005

Snow day ????

Excuse me while I take a moment to to rant about "Back in my day . . . . . "

They cancelled school today due to snow. Last night they announced a two hour delay. Okay, I can accept a two hour delay to give time for the streets to be cleared of snow. This morning we get up and the scroll across the bottom of the TV is proclaiming no school today. WHAT! We had at most three or four inches of snow last night. I could understand no school if we were still living in Virginia Beach but in Ohio we should be able to handle a little snow. I don't remember school ever being cancelled for snow when we were kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

http://easy-hit-counters.com/