Another cog in the wheel known as the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy to combat the Extreme Left-Wing Media.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Real torture

There have been several clowns complaining about alleged torture of the terrorists in GITMO. Real torture is imagining an interrogation done by one of the clowns.
Hagel: You know, some of my best friends have been Muslims. Not that every Muslim is a terrorist, mind you, but some.....a few.....not very many of the terrorists I've heard about have allegedly been Muslims. Which is what you are, right? An alleged Muslim? No, I mean a terrorist? Be honest with me, please. If you are, you can have the strudel for dessert! Hah hah! Got you again! I wouldn't withhold your strudel! That wouldn't be.....well.....civilized, would it! No, of course you can have your strudel! But.....uh.....where was I.......?

Read the rest. (H/T to Michelle Malkin for the link)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

http://easy-hit-counters.com/