Another cog in the wheel known as the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy to combat the Extreme Left-Wing Media.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Some Sunday stuff

In Why God hates terrorists more than gamblers, Dennis Prager explains that while two different acts may both be sins that doesn't mean the acts are equal in God's eyes.

Looks like some pilots may be looking for work soon.
FBI investigates whether pilots mailed feces to ABX executives


This is kind of funny. Fire Joe Morgan A site devoted to picking apart the ridiculous stuff Joe Morgan says.

This is a little surprising. White House Hires First Female Head Chef I would have thought that over the years there would have been a female chef before now.

I have a feeling this offer of help is going to be ignored.
Rush Limbaugh wants to help Donovan McNabb, not criticize him. Limbaugh, who once said the Philadelphia Eagles quarterback was overrated because the media wanted to see a black quarterback succeed, wants to help McNabb and wide receiver Terrell Owens settle their differences on his radio show. "I am here to offer and to assist. I can," Limbaugh said on his radio show Friday, "I could bring these two guys together. I've been there, folks, and I could do this, and I'm serious in my desire to do it."


Sounds like it's time to move.
Man Shot Twice in Same Spot on Same Night
It actually isn't as innocent as the headline makes it sound. This goof got shot by the police as he tried to hit them with his car. Then he came back later that night and got shot in the same shoulder. He had gotten away but was dumb enough to come back for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

http://easy-hit-counters.com/