Another cog in the wheel known as the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy to combat the Extreme Left-Wing Media.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Harriet Miers's Blog

This is hilarious. Someone has created a blog titled Harriet Miers' Blog and it is written like a high school sophmore just got confirmed to the court. Here is a sample:
JUST GOT A CALL FROM BORK!
He just wanted to say congrats, and not to let the nabobs get to me! (He actually said "nabobs!!")

Even though I'm a Supreme Court nominee now, sometimes I'm still such a schoolgirl--I get so excited whenever anyone Majorly Important actually notices me...

But I mean, Bork!

(DOING A LITTLE DANCE)

UPDATE: Cheney saw me dancing, I could just die I'm so embarrassed...

1 Comments:

Blogger BEEBEE said...

Hello, I have seen your comments on Confessions of a Political Junkie. I make some comments under my fist name, which is Linda. I am adding my link and would like for you to take a look at my blog. I am to pc, and you may disagree with me on some things. I believe in the First Amendment. My son was in the Marine Corp for five years, so I appreciate those that serve our country. I invite you to comment.

http://talkpoliticswithljp.blogspot.com/

9:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

http://easy-hit-counters.com/