Another cog in the wheel known as the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy to combat the Extreme Left-Wing Media.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Today's Moron of the Day - Sports Edition

Did you hear the story of a high school football coach in Texas who told his team that their game was cancelled and then played the game with a group of adults?
Looking back now, it should have been obvious that something was amiss about the adult football team that Texas Christian School fielded three weeks ago in Austin.

Not to mention the tattoos
.

"Some of the guys had tattoos and full beards and looked like they were like 25," Not Your Ordinary School senior running back David Johnson said of his opponents that Oct. 28 afternoon. "At the time, we thought they were just sort of big. "Now we see why they looked so old."
What does this hypocrite say now?
"I believe those who know me and know me well know that I would never intentionally hurt my savior, my family, TCS or any team," Palmquist said.
A five game suspension is not enough. This guy should not be involved in coaching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

http://easy-hit-counters.com/