Another cog in the wheel known as the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy to combat the Extreme Left-Wing Media.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Bill Pierce for Senate

William Pierce, a businessman and school teacher, has announced his intention to challenge Sen. DeWine in next years Republican senatorial primary. Even though I've been less than thrilled with DeWine, I normally wouldn't comment on the primary challenge because I understand how difficult it is to unseat an incumbent senator. However, DeWine's latest ill advised votes have convinced me that I could not hold my nose and vote for him next year. DeWine once again sided with Senate Democrats in opposing key legislation. The votes in question involved a measure to decrease the federal budget deficit (VP Cheney had to fly back to cast the deciding vote since DeWine voted with the Dems) and a vote to authorize drilling for oil in ANWR. Go visit Bill Pierce's website and check out his positions on the issues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

http://easy-hit-counters.com/