Another cog in the wheel known as the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy to combat the Extreme Left-Wing Media.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Friday's various stuff

Heading to Cleveland this weekend so I'll throw some links out today and be gone until Monday.

I wish those pretending to be black leaders were half as smart as Morgan Freeman. Things would be a lot better in this country if everyone dealt with race as Freeman recommends.
Freeman notes there is no "white history month," and says the only way to get rid of racism is to "stop talking about it." The actor says he believes the labels "black" and "white" are an obstacle to beating racism. "I am going to stop calling you a white man and I'm going to ask you to stop calling me a black man," Freeman says.

The American Spectator has a column regarding Gov. Mitt Romney's presidential aspirations and examines whether his Mormon faith will be an issue. I may be naive but I'm going to throw the BS flag at this stuff. People base their vote on many issues and I strongly doubt many Republicans would switch to vote for the Democrat candidate instead of voting for someone they agree with on the majority of issues just because of his religion.

Tony Snow has a great column up about the Cut and Run Crowd.

Lastly, this is the only thing on my Christmas list. A new Remote Control.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill, Romney,s problems wouldn't happen in the generalm election but in the primaries. Personally right now I'm kind of hopping for George Allen.

3:07 AM

 
Blogger LargeBill said...

George Allen is definitely one to watch. He is a straight talker who can speak to regular folks. When I lived in Virginia he would call into the local sports talk radio and predict football games.

8:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

http://easy-hit-counters.com/