Another cog in the wheel known as the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy to combat the Extreme Left-Wing Media.

Monday, January 30, 2006

The New York Times vs. The Bush Administration

When I read this article, NY Times Indicts, Prosecutes and Convicts Bush I started to get angry about how a supposedly objective journalism outlet has become so blatantly partisan. However, I realized it is better for my health to laugh so I looked at this chart.

Over the last two years as the New York Times has waged a war against the current administration their stock price has dropped nearly 40%. People aren't buying a paper that only gives one side of the story.

1 Comments:

Blogger Crazy Politico said...

It makes a guy all tingly inside to see that stock chart :)

6:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

http://easy-hit-counters.com/