Another cog in the wheel known as the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy to combat the Extreme Left-Wing Media.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Do you have something in common with Alec Baldwin?

I haven't bothered writing about the "news" that actor Alec Baldwin left a nasty message on his daughter's answering machine mostly because I understand that divorces can be messy and kids are often used by one parent against the other.

Today, I see a news item that leads me to think I may something in common with Baldwin - maybe you do as well.
Baldwin: 'If I never acted again I couldn't care less'
I couldn't care less if he never acted again either.

2 Comments:

Blogger Publius said...

Yeah, but have you seen the show "30 Rock?" It's the funniest show on television.

7:59 AM

 
Blogger LargeBill said...

I didn't like it when it started but I gave it a second chance recently (mainly because it is sandwiched between a couple shows I like) and it has improved a lot. However, it is not the funniest show on TV. That appellation belongs to "My name is Earl."

8:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

http://easy-hit-counters.com/