Another cog in the wheel known as the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy to combat the Extreme Left-Wing Media.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Barry Bonds is right

I hardly ever find myself in agreement with Barry Bonds. Having said that, I have to acknowledge when he is clearly right. The baseball he hit to break the all time home run record was auctioned off recently and here is Bonds' response upon hearing how much the person paid for a $4.95 baseball.
"He's stupid. He's an idiot," Bonds said. "He spent $750,000 on the ball and that's what he's doing with it? What he's doing is stupid."
When you spend three quarters of a million dollars for a baseball you obviously have more money than brains.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bill, I think you misunderstand.

YOU are criticizing the dude for spending those bucks on the ball.

BARRY is criticizing the dude for what he wants to DO with the ball.

I love this guy. I love what he's doing with the ball. It ain't about what he spent. It's about what he's doing with it.

6:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

http://easy-hit-counters.com/