Another cog in the wheel known as the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy to combat the Extreme Left-Wing Media.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Monday's Required Reading

From the Wall Street Journal we get today's required reading. It is an op-ed titled "Listening to Petraeus" co-authored by Senators John McCain (R-AZ) and Joe Lieberman (D-CT). While I'm tempted to copy and paste the point I find most salient, I'd rather you just read the entire article. Actually, I'd really like the 98 other senators to read the piece with an open mind. Sadly, a number of senators won't even consider listening to General Petraeus when he testifies having already decided to call him a liar before he testifies.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Carl Kilo said...

Thank you sir for directing me to the video of Duncan Hunter today. I was proud to post your comment and link to the video.
We have a rare chance to elect a man like Duncan. While others were making movies, Duncan served his country as a Ranger and has fought tooth and nail for 26 years on the house floor. I will support him till the end.

5:43 PM

 
Blogger Ben said...

It is shame that Hunter has not been able to gain more traction. He would be a great SecDef is a Republican wins in 2008. Or if a Democrat wins.

10:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

http://easy-hit-counters.com/