Another cog in the wheel known as the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy to combat the Extreme Left-Wing Media.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Some quick links

For those who say Terri Schiavo will feel nothing as she is slowly starved to death, I refer their attention to this article.

At this rate, Iraq will hopefully run out of terrorist before too long.

Twice previously I've discussed the futility of projecting performance of aging ballplayers. I swear I'm not picking on Barry Bonds he just happens to be the best active player and the projection for his future performance seemed outlandish to me. Well, yesterday he held a news conference to discuss his return from his recent knee surgery and didn't sound optimistic. Here's an article from ESPN by Buster Olney regarding Bonds and other players' quick decline after age 40.


Giant Japanese sub from WW II recovered off coast of Hawaii
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

http://easy-hit-counters.com/