Another cog in the wheel known as the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy to combat the Extreme Left-Wing Media.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Movie Review - The Perfect Man

I went to see The Perfect Man last night. The movie stars Heather Locklear , Hilary Duff and Chris Noth. My daughter has been a big fan of Hilary Duff's old "Lizzie McGuire" tv show so I took her to the movie and she is going to guest blog the review. Before I turn this site over to her I'll admit to enjoying the movie. Definitely a young chick/date flick. Just like in a lot of horror flicks I spent a good deal of the movie wanting to yell "No, don't do that" at the characters made one mistep after another.
======================================================================================

Sarah's take: I really enjoyed The Perfect Man and strongly recommend this movie to anyone going on a date. Hilary Duff plays a teenage daughter who has trouble dealing with her Mom's lifestyle decisions. One thing the movie drove home to me was that as we are growing up and even while we often disagree with our parents we are more like them than we would like to admit. At times, I found the movie was somewhat predictable as you could see how her actions would end up in a different result than she intended. The movie reached me on several levels, I laughed, I cried and I worried right along with the characters.

The movie even sends props out to bloggers. The opening scene includes a line that goes like this "Hello, all you bloggers out there" as a lead-in to a post that Holly Hamilton (Hilary Duff) makes in her blog. My Dad and I looked at each other and laughed at that line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

http://easy-hit-counters.com/