Another cog in the wheel known as the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy to combat the Extreme Left-Wing Media.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Cindy Sheehan

For the last week or so the media has been lapping up every word uttered by Cindy Sheehan. As you're probably aware, Ms. Sheehan, who is the mother of Casey Sheehan an Army soldier and hero who was killed in combat, has been camped outside President Bush's ranch in Crawford, Texas making innane speeches about the War on Terrorism. Most people, even those who disagree with her views on the war, have treaded lightly in refuting her figuring she is just having difficulty handling her grief. Personally, I haven't mentioned her at all before this entry. However, her lunacy has gone a little too far to simply ignore. Today she has been quoted as saying the following:
"You get America out of Iraq and Israel out of Palestine and you'll stop the terrorism," Sheehan declares. Sheehan, who is asking for a second meeting with President Bush, says defiantly: "My son was killed in 2004. I am not paying my taxes for 2004. You killed my son, George Bush, and I don't owe you a penny...you give my son back and I'll pay my taxes. Come after me (for back taxes) and we'll put this war on trial."
Okay, I get it, she isn't anti-Semetic but it's all the fault of the Jews. I had seen that some of the left wing groups supporting her were anti-Semetic but didn't hold that against her. However, if you are going to hang out with Michael Moore I guess you start smelling like him after a while. My guess is the media, which has been using her to attack the president, will not even notice her Arafat-like call for Israel to cease to exist.

I wish only the best for the rest of Casey Sheehan's family but his mother is beneath contempt. She dishonors her son's memory and should be ashamed but won't be.

UPDATE: Apparently, some people disagree with me. David Duke (formerly of the KKK) is in complete agreement with Ms. Sheehan. What was that about "Birds of a feather. . . . ?"(H/T Confessions of a Political Junkie)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

http://easy-hit-counters.com/