Another cog in the wheel known as the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy to combat the Extreme Left-Wing Media.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Take care of your teeth!

I was golfing Sunday and on the first hole I felt a chunk of something in my mouth. I spit it out only to realize it was half of a tooth. Well, I went to our dentist yesterday and he checked it out and took some x-rays. I also told him that I had another tooth on the opposite side which was painful from time to time. Turns out the painful one was cracked and was more urgent than the one I came in for. I spent a few hours in a dental chair today with fingers and toys in my mouth. He started "excavating" the cracked tooth and quickly determined that it couldn't be saved. So, I'm sitting here with a vicadin buzz and have one less tooth tonight than last night. According to the dentist the problems were due to old deteriorated fillings from the late 70's.

I brush regularly, probably don't floss enough and avoid doctors & dentists like the plague. Word to the wise if it hurts get it checked out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill, hope your feeling better soon.

5:14 AM

 
Blogger LargeBill said...

Thanks for the well wishes. It seems fine this morning. Just feels a little odd but no pain.

6:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

http://easy-hit-counters.com/