Another cog in the wheel known as the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy to combat the Extreme Left-Wing Media.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I bet Peter King hates archives

Just to be mean I thought I'd bring your attention to Peter King's pre-season NFL picks from Sports Illustrated. I'm sure he'd rather not be reminded that he picked Minnesota to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl. Yes, Minnesota the team that was stumbling badly before they lost their best player for the rest of the year to a knee injury.
The Vikings play as well on offense as when Randy Moss roamed the tundra, and they're better on defense with Fred Smoot covering everything that moves.
Uh, maybe not.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's brutal, but someone had to call him on it. I'm just sorry you didn't drag his AFC business into the mix, as well. King is a joke. He richly deserves your post.

10:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

http://easy-hit-counters.com/