Another cog in the wheel known as the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy to combat the Extreme Left-Wing Media.

Monday, December 05, 2005

How far has CNN fallen?

How far has CNN fallen? Well, here is one indicator. James Taranto, who writes the Wall Street Journal column Best of the Web, said he's going to be interviewed by Lou Dobbs on CNN this evening. I thought that since I enjoy his columns I'd tune in. Then it hit me, what channel is CNN on? We moved back to Ohio about a year and a half ago and I had no idea what channel CNN is here.

1 Comments:

Blogger M. Sheldon said...

I like Taranto as well...though I'd even have a hard time watching CNN if my own brother was on it...Maybe I'll tune in for their final sign-off.
Thanks for your response to Dave's coming home, though he's just one man of thousands, I felt compelled to do this for him.
Thanks again
-M. Sheldon

4:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

http://easy-hit-counters.com/