Another cog in the wheel known as the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy to combat the Extreme Left-Wing Media.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

It's just a phone!

Just watched a bit on CNBC morning show where the reporter was talking about idiots (my word not hers) in New York already lining up to buy an iPhone when they go on sale in a few days. Hey folks, a cell phone is a communications tool that is supposed to make your life easier. If you are standing in line for 3 days to spend five hundred dollars for the product then it has already failed the "make your life easier" test.

Separately, congratulations to the advertising agency that created the hype necessary to compel people to stand in line for something they don't need.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

I think the IPhone looks pretty cool. But I would never pay $500 for something I keep in my pocket and would probably drop on the ground 5 or 6 times a week.

1:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

http://easy-hit-counters.com/