Another cog in the wheel known as the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy to combat the Extreme Left-Wing Media.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Hillary Clinton: I'm not a lesbian

Breaking news!
During an interview with The Advocate to be published next week, Sean Kennedy, the gay magazine's news and features editor, asked the presidential candidate, "How do you respond to the occasional rumor that you're a lesbian?"

"It's not true, but it is something that I have no control over. People will say what they want to say."
Well, I'm glad she cleared that important matter up. She should have refused to answer such a question. I'll go a step further and say someone who is of presidential stature would not even have agreed to an interview with a publication that caters to a tiny segment of the population based solely on sexual preference.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would luv to have a 3some w/hilary and huma , but 1st I want hilary for myself before I share her hot fucken pussy . I would eat and tongue fuck her cunt and asshole as she sucks and licks my cock and balls , after I make her squirt and cum I hammer her cunt and asshole w/my very larger cock and fill all her holes w/hot sticky cock cum

4:26 PM

 
Anonymous jim said...

What a piece of shit to write this stuff. First, Chelsea looks a LOT like a young Bill no matter how much you deny it. Second, even if Hubbell were her father, what kind of person would say something like this about a young woman - none of us had any say over who are parents are. You're one sad and sorry 'human.'

9:50 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

My dick just fell off.Then I puked my guts onto the floor.So there I am,minding my own business,started reading this shit,and now I look down and my dick and my guts are on the floor...

3:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hillary's a dyke? Shocker. There is maybe one person in the US who didn't already know this and he's been in a coma for 10 years. What matters more is that she's a raving nut and far to stupid and incompetent to be trusted with any level of governmental responsibility as her use of a totally unsecured personal email server to conduct business as secretary of state has now conclusively demonstrated beyond all doubt. A middle school computer geek could have set that thing up better than her people did. The questions isn't if the thing was hacked, it was how many times and by who, exactly, since it lacked even the basic security and logging needed to figure that out.

8:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hillary Clinton is a very nice woman.

7:50 PM

 
Blogger adouglass said...

I think that Both Hillary and Bill had a sexual hang up.But now Hillary is going to be president She will have to respect this country and defend it. I believe. That she will straighten. Out or everybody will pay the price
Thank you Allen

11:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

http://easy-hit-counters.com/