Another cog in the wheel known as the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy to combat the Extreme Left-Wing Media.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Browns NOT in last place!

Just thought I'd mention that the Browns are NOT in last place while I still can. After the first game debacle against the Steelers I didn't think I'd be saying anything positive about the Browns this year. However, I've started to see some signs of improvement particularly on offense. The biggest change from the first game to now is the line is giving the quarterback some protection. Success begins and ends with the line. Doesn't matter how talented the quarterback is if he is slammed into the ground repeatedly. Defensively they are still not getting enough pressure on the opposing quarterback. The game against the Patriots on Sunday should give us a better understanding of how far they are from contending.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

http://easy-hit-counters.com/