Another cog in the wheel known as the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy to combat the Extreme Left-Wing Media.

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Navy beats Notre Dame

No, seriously, this IS newsworthy. Congratulations to the Midshipmen of the United States Naval Academy on ending a 44 year losing streak to Notre Dame. I saw a lot of changes over my 25 years in the Navy. However, there was always one constant you could depend on - Navy losing to Notre Dame every November. Being a good Irish Catholic boy I've rooted for the Fighting Irish (except when playing Ohio State) all my life, but I've grown tired of hearing how Navy hasn't beat them since Roger Staubach was the Navy quarterback. So, I'm glad the Navy was able to end that streak at 43 losses. Notre Dame has to really regret rushing to give Charlie Weiss a ten year contract after having moderate success during his first season at the helm. Charlie is sitting on a very hot seat about now. Why'd they fire Tyrone Willingham, again? Willingham beat Navy each year during his tenure. Heck, even during the dark days of the Gerry Faust era Notre Dame never lost to Navy.

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Whooo Hooo right on Navy!!!!!

I picked Navy this year for the Project Valour-IT!!! So this may bring them good luck.

9:52 AM

 
Blogger Ben said...

I am no ND fan, but Weis (at least on paper) has put together a good recruiting class for next year. They will give him at least next year.

Good to see Navy still win after that bogus interference call in the 3rd OT that got called on them. Their coach Paul Johnson was the coach at Georgia Southern, where I went to school, right before I got there. They love him down there....and I think he will have a different coaching job soon in a big time conference.

8:07 AM

 
Blogger Ben said...

bill, where have you been?

8:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am now a member of the atheist pro choice brigade. I have been impersonating a conservtive all of this time to stockpile data that will allow me to get HRC elected. thanak you for your support

10:51 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you dead bill

10:29 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why don't yuou get off your fat ass and post something-do you realize fuckabee won i IOWA!! you need to get your ass in gear or we will have OBAMA as president !!!!!

wake up or give me this blog to fight with

you are no admiral nimitz

12:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where the fuck are you

6:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BIll I have pinworms, do you know how to get rid of them

1:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BILLLLLLLLL!!!

my pinworms are caausing me a great deal of anal distress, I have scratched my asshole raw. HOw do I get rid of these things!!!!!!

I am the president, and it is not diginified to have to coot along on the floor dragging my ass along the carpet because of the constant itching

9:45 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

barbara had to put scotch tape on my asshole in the middle of the night & rip it off. It solved the problem but also ripped all of the hair off my taint.

Anyways are you ever going to return to blogging? I miss reading your stories

11:11 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bill, are you there bill, its me george, just sayin hey, and wonderig why you don't stay in touch more

lots of lof
POTUS 41

1:22 PM

 
Blogger John D. Maupins said...

THANK YOU.

12:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

http://easy-hit-counters.com/