Another cog in the wheel known as the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy to combat the Extreme Left-Wing Media.

Thursday, March 06, 2008

New Blog

A week or so ago Blogger wiped out this blog. When I attempted to access the blog I got an error message saying it had been removed. I wrote their help desk and got no response until today. This evening I got an email saying:
Hello,

Your blog has been reviewed, verified, and cleared for regular use so that it will no longer appear as potential spam. If you sign out of Blogger and sign back in again, you should be able to post as normal. Thanks for your patience, and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Sincerely,
The Blogger Team
In the meantime, since I am not as patient as they gave me credit for being, I started a new blog - Keane Observations. To avoid confusion I will no longer be posting at this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

http://easy-hit-counters.com/