Another cog in the wheel known as the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy to combat the Extreme Left-Wing Media.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

New Favorite Politician

Regular readers know I don't hold many politicians in very high esteem. However, after reading a letter sent by a Cleveland City Councilman to a constituent, I have one I can respect for being a straight shooter. I don't know if Councilman Polensek is a Republican or a Democrat, but he is right on with this letter. Here is a snippet:
In closing, I told you just recently to stay out of my neighborhood, you crack dealing piece of trash. Yet, you keep coming back because you think you are a big man. Well, real men go to school (editor: Huh?) or to work every day and take care of their families, and not through illegal drug activity. You are a "thug" and you know what? There are only two places you will end up at the rate you are going - that is prison or the nearest funeral home. Quite frankly, I don't care which one you get to first as long as your dumb stupid ass is out of my neighborhood.
Now, that there is some personalized constituent services. Last time I got a letter from an elected official (Congressman Boehner) my name was misspelled.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

unfortunately most of the idiot residents of CLeveland will start screaming racism and protest this congressman. Hell when a law abiding citizen with a concealed carry permit shot some 15 year old shitbag attempting to rob him, the neighborhood ran the guy out of town. It is utter filth in certain areas of our big cities.

9:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

http://easy-hit-counters.com/