Another cog in the wheel known as the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy to combat the Extreme Left-Wing Media.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Blog Posting

Time constraints have kept me from blogging on a regular basis the last month or so. Either I had time and nothing really interested me enough to bother or I had various ideas and no time to prepare a post. Anyways, some of the issues have been alleviated (okay, okay, they're back in school) so I'll be posting more frequently. Additionally, instead of long verbose entries, I'll attempt to draft shorter more concise posts on items of interest so I can post more often.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn kids, I know mine have given me fits oveer the years (especially Neil and, well you know)

6:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

http://easy-hit-counters.com/