Another cog in the wheel known as the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy to combat the Extreme Left-Wing Media.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

More newspapers should do this

At the tail end of Terry Pluto's column today is this invitation:
AN INVITATION

I will be speaking at the Beacon Journal starting at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday. The event is free, and everyone is invited.

I plan to keep it very informal. I'll talk a little sports, a little faith, a little about the newspaper -- then take questions.

We'll give away some books and some other things. They also should have cookies and other treats available.

My books will be on sale. Also, you can bring books that you'd like me to sign. This is just a way to say thanks to the readers. It's also a chance for you to see the newsroom.

My bookshelf has a couple of Terry's books and room for more. He comes across as a genuine decent guy. I've emailed him a few times about his columns and everytime he responded within a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

http://easy-hit-counters.com/