Another cog in the wheel known as the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy to combat the Extreme Left-Wing Media.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Beer can news

Caution, this post is not for all readers. This entry is intended for my one reader who collects beer cans.

Yesterday in History: Canned Beer Debuts in 1935
Canned beer makes its debut on this day in 1935. In partnership with the American Can Company, the Gottfried Krueger Brewing Company delivered 2,000 cans of Krueger's Finest Beer and Krueger's Cream Ale to faithful Krueger drinkers in Richmond, Virginia. Ninety-one percent of the drinkers approved of the canned beer, driving Krueger to give the green light to further production.
Click here for a neat History Channel video on the subject.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

when I was a kid I collected pop cans. It got kind of disgusting and my parents, after putting up with it for about a year made me throw them away. My green Cherry Coke can was my favorite.

10:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

http://easy-hit-counters.com/